We are looking for Ruby on Rails developers to build backend for web applications & open-source CMS Folio. We offer a position in a stable team with clear job description and responsibilities. We have described our project approach to application development in this article.
Sinfin specializes in web application design and implementation, from wireframing, to graphic design, Ruby on Rails programming and deployment. In addition, we run our own online photo lab Squared.one.
- Laptop of your choice (Macbook / ThinkPad / other).
- Work in a experienced and creative team.
- Valuable professional experience.
- Personal and professional development.
- Flexible working hours with the option of home-office.
- Cool office space in Prague 4 with refreshments for free.
- Opportunity to significantly influence the architecture of projects and the shape of open-source CMS.
- Motivating financial compensation according to skills and the market situation.
- Budget for education.
- At least intermediate knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of creating tests in RoR.
- At least basic knowledge of technologies such as Git and PostgreSQL.
- Independence in solving assigned tasks and ability to propose solutions.
- Diligence and conscientiousness.
- Ability to code HTML5/CSS3/JS templates (Bootstrap 4, flex).
- Experience with Kubernetes.
If you are interested, please write to us at [email protected]. Please include a link to reference projects or a Github profile.